Pages

Welcome To My Blog!

This blog is where I post all my practice shots. I especially enjoy macro nature photography. Everything in God's creation is so beautiful and I praise Him for it.


Saturday, July 17, 2010

.photography contest.

If I were to host a weekly photography contest, would any of you participate??

This is what I am thinking:

It would be on a certain day of the week. Maybe Wednesdays?

There would be a theme for each week. I would start out with picking the theme for the first week and after  everyone enters I will pick the winner. The winner will pick the theme and the winner for the next week.
How does that sound to you??

I have just been having so much fun with macro friday and thought it would be fun to host a weekly contest on my blog!

Please comment,

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love that! Count me in. =)

~Samantha

Anonymous said...

I'd probably enter. I suppose it would depend on the theme.

Taylor said...

I would do it!

Hannah Joy R. said...

I would try!
Hannah

Mia said...

Sounds lovely, Hannah! I'd most certainly join whenever I could! :)

Rachel Grace said...

Yes I would participate Hannah!
Blessings,
Rachel Grace

Alex Maria said...

Sounds cool. :)

Ashley Sisk said...

I love a good photography contest. Wednesday is probably good since Tuesday is a busy day in blog land. I'd participate. Let me know and I'll add a link on my photo challenge page.

Trusting in Jesus said...

I would enter whenever I could!! I would dearly love the challenge. =) Oh, btw, I've been commenting on your blog... And you've not been commentin' on mine!! =) (*hint hint*) lol. Luv ya, sister.

~Trusting in Jesus~

J.H said...

*raise my hand*
:-))

Sonja Langford said...

I think I would participate! :-D

Jennifer said...

I would do it! Sounds like fun!

~Jenn

Siobhan said...

I would love another place to enter!!